Friday 13 April 2007

Five more years!!


Cristiano Ronaldo has signed a new deal that will keep him at Manchester United until 2012.

"I am delighted. I spoke with Sir Alex and David Gill about my future and everyone knew that I wanted to stay. I am at the right club and this is why I signed. Everything is good with the club, the president, the boss, the staff and the supporters have helped me so much, and the big reason is I want to win trophies and hopefully we will do that this season."

Ferguson: "It is fantastic news, it emphasises the point that Cristiano is happy here and that he is at the right club. He has a great relationship with the team, staff and the fans and he will go on to be one of Manchester United's great players."


Giggs: "I don't believe there is anyone who could rival him as being the best player in the world. For someone in his position, and of his age, to be as consistent as he has been, is remarkable. To secure his future for the next five years is great news for everyone."


1 comment:

bradley said...

u are great and i want u can the team to do wel this year because u score gole and the time went they are badly need and i am geatfully for that because u play hard all year.xxxxxx