Thursday 12 April 2007

Hey! Who moved my cheese?

Yes, who indeed?

Last Mar 29, when I was writing about THE MOST EXCITING event in cheese history, I never realised that the screenshots I was making of cheddarvision.tv would turn out to be this significant. Or mysterious. Or both.

At 2.40pm, I took this screenshot:


And at 5.32pm, I took another screenshot:


Much, much later at night, at 8.04pm, I took this third screenshot:


I never gave these screenshots another glance ... until today. I was thinking to myself: what am I doing with three images of the same mouldy block of cheese? Until I realised that there were slight differences in the pictures!

Yes, between 2.40pm and 5.32pm on 29 Mar 2007, who touched the cheese?? And again between 5.32pm and 8.04pm, did the label adjust by itself or did someone move it? Hmmm...

No comments: