Thursday 5 April 2007

Hoaxed

I came home too late and tired last night to do anything. Who wouldn't be tired if you had spent the last four hours trying to get home? A journey of 35km which normally takes me around 50 minutes suddenly stretched into hours. And it was all because of a prankster who thought he was being clever by shouting fire. If I can find this irresponsible guy (I know that I've called him ball-less and spineless in my other blog), I'll gladly castrate him!

You should have seen the queue as traffic was diverted from the Penang Bridge. It was real bad. Cars, trucks, vans, lorries and buses all wanted to make a line to the ferry terminal.




And in the midst of all this chaotic scene, old cars were overheating and breaking down. Luckily, there were good Samaritans around to help push the cars away. These guys didn't have to, but they did.

No comments: