Friday 22 June 2007

TM scam, part 2

Remember my post on the telephone call that I received from a lady who represented herself as promoting a product from Telekom Malaysia? Read it here.

Remember too that I had given a feedback to TM by email? Well, well...it took someone at TM's Contact Centre THREE DAYS to respond and even then, all that they have to say is this:
"... Your complaint has been escalated to the respective department for further action and we will feed you back in a soonest time."
Really? I thought my questions were simple enough and rather direct for the Contact Centre staff to handle. I don't see any need for the highers-up to reply. So it must be serious enough, right? Looks like I'll have to wait a few more days. What can I do but to wait???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually right...wait is all we can expect from these ppl. heck, maybe you can even forget about a reply from them