Monday 20 August 2007

1, 1, 0

Huh? What is this? I came back from Kuala Lumpur this evening only to find that my football team had lost in a derby match in England yesterday!

It's so embarrassing for the Premier League champions to start the new season without a win in three games. It's even more embarrassing for the Premier League champions to wallow in the bottom quarter of the league tables. It's their worst start since 1992.

I'm not one that'll run away from reproducing the league standings here. I defy every non-Manchester United fan as I take comfort that they will bounce back. It's not going to be easy but I know my team will claw their way back into reckoning.

In case anyone asks, I had intentionally chosen not to have Internet access in Kuala Lumpur where I had been all weekend. I chose not to connect to the world so that I have some peace of mind to enjoy myself. Yesss...

No comments: