Friday 17 August 2007

China, here I come!

I hear that wild bloggers may soon be trapped and shipped off to countries like China or Taiwan. That's the impression I get after I read a story in the New Straits Times today.

Cor ... isn't this great? I haven't set foot in China for many years and actually, I haven't visited Taiwan before. So it will be a great opportunity to visit my ancestral village in Fukien province when the time comes to be trapped and shipped. Maybe, if I go to Kuala Lumpur this afternoon, I'll have a greater chance to be noticed and selected. No need to be trapped.

In case you are wondering why the heck I'm monkeying about with words, just be reminded that the Famous Son-in-Law was quoted by Bernama on 28 July 2007:

"Umno wants bloggers who resort to slander to be brought to book, said Umno Youth deputy chief Khairy Jamaluddin. He said these bloggers did not think about the sensitivities of others and the repercussions their writings can cause. "There are no laws in the cyberworld except for the law of the jungle. As such, action must be taken so that the 'monkeys' behave."

So there you are. It's official. Lim Kit Siang is a monkey. Jeff Ooi is a monkey. Raja Petra is a monkey. Nat Tan is a monkey. Kenny Sia is a monkey. Jeffrey is a confirmed monkey. I'm twice a monkey, since I'm writing two blogs. My daughter's a monkey too. Out there somewhere, I'm sure that I'm already a monkey's uncle. NameWee of Negarakuku fame is a monkey. Oh, I forgot...he's already in Taiwan. Already shipped there. Are you also a monkey? Do let me know if you are!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm a monkey ... hahaha!

Anonymous said...

I think I am a monkey too... haha...