Saturday 17 May 2008

Son's birthday

I have been toiling in the kitchen the whole afternoon to come up with this: a birthday pie for my son, Jeremy. He turns 17 today. Happy birthday, lad!


He's in good company, sharing his birthday with local celebrity and one of my Facebook contacts, Will Quah (no relation) of RedFM's Morning Breakfast Show fame who turns 24 today. Oh yes, according to my son, turning 32 today is the singer-actor Wang Lee Hom.

Anyway, Jeremy's pals dropped by with a birthday cake for him. Caught him by surprise too! Here's his gang of friends.... (Eh? I don't understand. Why must the kids of today pose with their fingers pointing in all directions??)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One says peace to mankind and another says I am eyeing your son in 10 years time .. hahahahah...