Thursday 24 July 2008

Complaints, complaints

I had this conversation with Jeffrey just a few minutes ago. We were talking of many things and as our conversation turned to the present sitting of the Penang State Assembly, he asked me whether I was following the proceedings on the live webcam.
Me: What live proceedings? All I see is a tiny blank rectangle in my browser.

Him: We have about 20,000 visitors in the past few days.

Me: 20,000 except one.

Him: Change, lah, to FireFox. Don't you have any other browser program?

Me: It's not my FireFox and besides which, I don't have any other browser program on my Linux machine. You know, you are all practising discrimination against the minorities who do not use Windows operating system. I never thought it would come from this administration but I have to say it that I'm disappointed.

You: But at least, you have to admit that the last state administration didn't provide anything at all on this. You couldn't even bring a laptop into the proceedings.

Me: Yes, sure, but at least they were fair in discriminating against everybody.
We had a good laugh. By the way, I'm still unable to follow the assembly sittings. What, lah!

No comments: