Tuesday 29 July 2008

Stirring shit

I must admit to being a little out of touch with the political developments in this country, after having promised myself not to read beyond the first two or three paragraphs of a news story in either the mainstream or alternative press.

But I broke my promise yesterday evening after I received a call from a friend in Kuala Lumpur. He urged me to read Raja Petra's latest article in Malaysia Today:


I don't know how to react. I can either pretend to act shocked or be cool about it and say, "so what's new in this country?" Assuming the leaked medical report is true, someone out there is, pardon the pun, in DEEP SHIT. Yes, it's really Deep Shit. Big Shit being stirred.

The Malaysian Insider and Malaysiakini both carry their reports early on their respective websites.

No comments: