Tuesday 26 August 2008

Permatang Pauh crunch day

So today's what you call the Day of Reckoning
Arise! 6.20am. Be done with my wakening
Donning my clothes, it's RED that I'm wearing
Breakfast's done by seven, now I'm driving

To Seberang Jaya where I'll be voting
As a responsible citizen, my duty I'll be doing
My children's future, I'll be deciding
A new direction for the country, I'll be contributing

This afternoon will be very long in waiting

Maybe up BM Hill, I will be going
Then by dinner time, we'll hope to be hearing
That comes 51 years later, the times they will be a-changing

1 comment:

Samuel Goh Kim Eng said...

Am always happy to see more bloggers being poetic
Since they can say more things without being in politics
With clever use of language they can be more dramatic
With revival of poems the trend becomes futuristic

(C) Samuel Goh Kim Eng - 280808
http://MotivationInMotion.blogspot.com
Thu. 28th Aug. 2008.