Friday 29 August 2008

World cyber games Malaysia championship 2008

When I was at the MidValley in KL recently for the Malaysian Chess Festival, the World Cyber Games Malaysia championship was taking place in the hall directly opposite from us.


Out of curiosity, I did pop over occasionally to see the WCG2008. The main hall wasn't as gloomy as it seemed from the photo above but the stage was darkened because some cybergame demonstrations were being displayed on two large screens beside it. Next to this hall, there were a few hundred computers all lined up for participants. Unfortunately, every time I crossed over to look, the games had either not started yet or they had finished. Trust my luck!


The highlight of the WCG2008 was the Samsung booth. There were three or four of these sweet girls moving around to cajole visitors to play games. I was one of several people who were trying to take photos of them on the sly.


Until .... I received a dare from a friend who challenged me to ask the girls to pose for a photograph. I couldn't pass up the challenge that easily, could I? So, after mustering all my courage, this is the result. All you got to do is ask. Open your mouth and ask. Chances are, you will get it. Like this photo. Nice, right? Blue hair, right? The sweetest smile, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you put your signature where it appear now on purpose? I bet you did! Why spoil a good photo?

Unknown said...

Its obvious... he put it there because that's where he'd like to be!