Monday 22 September 2008

Disco weekend

I know, I know .... my musical taste should be better than this but I couldn't help but succumb to a disco weekend. I was getting bored from the rain and I had a choice between whipping out my compact discs or go clean my vinyl records. I chose the latter, so I spent most of yesterday afternoon listening to these four albums. Ahh...for the good old days when life wasn't meant to be so complicated or tough....


Let It Go (Part One), That's the Way (I Like It), Get Down Tonight, Boogie Shoes, Ain't Nothin' Wrong, I'm So Crazy ('Bout You), What Makes You Happy, I Get Lifted, Let It Go (Part Two)

Flight '76, You've Got To Be Your Own Best Friend, California Strut, A Fifth Of Beethoven, Night Fall, Russian Dressing, Suite Love Symphony, Midnight Express, Get A Little Lovin', Just A Love Song
Disco Baby, Fire, The Hustle, Get Dancin', Doctor's Orders, Turn This Mother Out, Shakey Ground, Spanish Boogie, Pick Up The Pieces, Hey Girl Come And Get It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KC & THE SUNSHINE BAND !!

I like the number " GIVE IT UP" .... am I correct ??

SS Quah said...

Hi, maximus, "Give It Up" wasn't on the album that I was listening to. SS Quah