Saturday 5 June 2010

Flag Counter statistics

Although this blog goes back to February 2007, I've only had Flag Counter included here in October last year. I've also ClustrMaps, Sitemeter and FeedJit installed. Don't ask me why I'm such a stickler for traffic statistics.

Day after day, I've been fascinated by the number of people who actually visits. Naturally, the bulk of my visits are from people here in Malaysia but there seems to be a sizeable percentage from elsewhere too.

Last night at about 10.06pm, the Flag Counter counter for Australia reached a landmark 1,000th visit. FeedJit told me that it came from someone in Sydney, Australia. Now, I have been waiting for this to happen for quite a while, and I'm glad that it has happened at last.

Flag Counter says that people from 140 countries have seen my blog since last October. Interested to add Flag Counter to your website or weblog? Just register here.

No comments: