Friday 9 July 2010

Being thankful

I've been busy. What with the streets coming alive in George Town for our anniversary (don't say that I don't have a good sense of humour) and all that, I also had to contend with my wife organising a programme in mid-week for her company.

So, being out of the house for two days - myself silently accompanying her faithfully outside her work and she following me by my side around the city - and coming home totally bushed last night, that explains the silence on this blog.

My thanks to Ted, See Ming, Stephen, Long Kin and others for their good wishes.

It has been a long journey of 25 years. Although the road had been slightly rocky once in a while with challenges thrown up at the most unexpected times, things had always turned out all right at the end.

I know that some of you are also working towards this milestone in your lives - various stages of it - and I would wish you a pleasant journey ahead. In the meantime, Saw See and I are looking forward to the next 25 years.

No comments: