Sunday 10 June 2012

Creedence Clearwater Revival

I've been enjoying these two records from that American rock band, Creedence Clearwater Revival, with John Fogerty on lead, Tom Fogerty on rhythm, Stu Cook on bass and Doug Clifford on drums. A load of classic songs between them. The first album was Pendulum and the second was Cosmo's Factory. Both records were released in 1970. Don't know which one I like better, actually....


Side one: Ramble Tamble, Before You Accuse Me, Travelin' Band, Ooby Dooby, Lookin' Out My Back Door, Run Through the Jungle
Side two: Up Around the Bend, My Baby Left Me, Who'll Stop the Rain, I Heard It Through the Grapevine, Long as I Can See the Light



Side one: Pagan Baby, Sailor's Lament, Chameleon, Have You Ever Seen the Rain?, (Wish I Could) Hideaway
Side two: Born to Move, Hey Tonight, It's Just a Thought, Molina, Rude Awakening Number Two




No comments: