Thursday 7 June 2012

OFA's durian party

I just read a notification from The Old Frees' Association today about the annual durian party. It's going to be on 24 June 2012 with the bus leaving the Northam Road premises at nine o'clock for Balik Pulau. The party is going to be heavily subsidised by the OFA as the cost to the members and their spouse is only RM10 per person.

It's not about the money but the question is, should I go at all? Maybe I should as I haven't joined in their durian trips before; almost made it last year but I forgot all about it at the last minute.

Anyway, I do remember that the auditor made a big fuss about it, questioning whether the association had received value for the amount paid to the durian orchard owner. That stumped me for a while there....



No comments: