Friday 31 August 2012

In celebration of....

In celebration of what? You tell me. There are so many things we can celebrate today. To each his own. As for me, I am thankful to celebrate life.

Anyway, I was on my way to the market this morning. I turned the corner and what did I see? A pack of dogs by the roadside. It wasn't the presence of the dogs that caught my eye. Rather, what surprised me was their numbers. I thought there were about a dozen of them. Don't know where they had come from. But they were all bunched together in a pack. Like the dirty politicians from the Barisan Nasional in Malaysia whose tactics are the smear campaigns, these animals had only one thing on their mind. Sex, sex and more sex.

Yes, sex. As can be seen from this picture, this pack of mongrels were all milling around a bitch in heat hoping for a piece of the action. Only one bitch to be shared by the rest of them. Pathetic in a way. But I thought that if these mongrels were humans, the piece of the action would also include corruption and they wouldn't be wanting to share it out so openly or willingly. Luckily, these are just dogs which cannot think beyond basic instincts.

So I turned back to the house, which wasn't that far away, and returned with a camera to snap this more sanitised picture (and several others which were less savoury) for posterity. What a Merdeka Day morning it has been. Happy Merdeka to you!




No comments: