Saturday 6 October 2012

Jangan kelentong lagi, kita semua orang Malaysia

I want to make it clear that Kee Thuan Chye is my old classmate. We are just old friends who may share, if I may say so, some common ideals. Apart from that, we do not owe one another anything.

Having said that, I wish to congratulate him for getting his best-selling book, No More Bullshit, translated into Bahasa Melayu. It was a move that I had urged him to do and I am certain, others may have done as well. I did tell him that if he wanted to push his message to the kampongs and rural folks, he should get some of his more pertinent chapters translated into Bahasa.

I am glad that he has gone one step further and had the whole book translated. I'm only waiting for it to hit the bookstores.


1 comment:

Kee Thuan Chye said...

Thank you, Seng Sun old friend. The book is already in bookstores, but not in Popular Bookstore. MPH has it for sure.