Wednesday 31 December 2014

Splendid display at Queensbay Mall


It was just as well that I was unable to drive into the multi-storey carpark at the Queensbay Mall in Bayan Lepas yesterday and had to go find a parking space in the open-air carpark opposite because otherwise, I would have missed seeing the festive decorations in the main lobby area of this shopping mall.


The moment I walked into the building, I was muttering to myself, "Oh, fuck, what a marvellous and most elaborate piece of work!" Every minor detail had been well thought out and lovingly taken care of, and people could really go up close to all the decorations and admire them.

No wonder the management had delayed taking down their Christmas decoration because this was a grand artwork that we seldom see in Penang. My hats off to Queensbay Mall for their inspiration, imagination and hard work to see their project through till a successful display.












No comments: